Beautiful studio, newer kitchen, high ceilings
34 Buchanan St #3, San Francisco, CA 94102
Year Built: 1927
Bathrooms: 1 Bath
Lease Duration: 1 Year (See Details Below)
Pets Policy: Cats considered
Property Type: Apartment
Bright studio consists of hardwood floors, high ceilings, extra closet space, newer kitchen & bathroom. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, wood cabinets, tile flooring, and granite counters. Newer bathroom has tile floors, wood cabinet, and a shower over tub.
Less than a mile from 16th Street BART station, close to several MUNI lines including the light rail, and near the 101 freeway. Close to Safeway, Duboce Park, the Castro, Mission District, and lower Haight.
- Walk-in closet
- Breakfast nook
- Range / Oven
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood floor
- Tile floor
- Granite countertop
- High / Vaulted ceiling
Tenant pays PG&E. Landlord pays water & trash only.
After viewing the apartment, interested applicants should submit the following:
1) completed Rental Application (download from www.Laurelproperties-sf.com)
2) verification of income (last 2 pay stubs or offer letter)
3) recent credit report
4) recent bank statement (to show funds available for move-in)
5) $30 processing fee per applicant (PAID ONLY IF ACCEPTED)