Available 9/24, pics coming soon!! Beautiful two bedroom, one bathroom unit with the following features:
• Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator, stove and dishwasher; large pantry room with
shelving; rear mudroom perfect for bike storage.
• Refinished softwood floors throughout
• Original details throughout including built in shelving in living room and hallway
• Claw foot bathtub
• High ceilings
• Faux fireplace in bedroom
• Coin laundry on first floor
• Cats and most dogs allowed with additional Pet Deposit
• Public transportation easy on Divisadero — central location! Walking distance to great dining and
shops. Close to
Kaiser, UCSF/Mt. Zion, Alamo Square.
Landlord pays water & trash only. Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent. 1-year lease sought.
After viewing the apartment, interested applicants should have the following:
1) completed Rental Application (download from Laurelproperties-sf.com)
2) verification of income (last 2 pay stubs or offer letter)
3) credit report
4) recent bank statement
5) $30 processing fee per applicant (paid only if accepted)
For questions or to schedule a viewing contact Pete Medina